Mapsly is a geo-intelligence Software-as-a-Service platform for data analysis, territory management, optimized routing, and no-code/low-code automation. You can access the Mapsly service (“Service”) via the Mapsly web app or the Mapsly mobile apps.
- Mapsly customers (“Customers”),
- their registered users,
- viewers of Mapsly maps that are shared by link,
- visitors of the Mapsly websites (which include mapsly.com and its subdomains, collectively referred to as “Websites”).
Information that we collect from you and your Masply account administrator
When you sign up for a Mapsly account, in the Mapsly registration form you enter your organization’s name and address, as well as your name, email address, and, optionally, phone number.
When you are added to Mapsly as a registered user by your Mapsly administrator, they enter your name, email address, and, optionally, phone number.
When you sign in to Mapsly with your CRM credentials for the first time using Mapsly’s Single Sign-On feature, Mapsly automatically creates a new Mapsly user account for you and receives your name and email address from your CRM.
Information that we collect automatically when you use the Mapsly Service
When you use Mapsly mobile apps we automatically collect the following information:
- Geolocation information. We collect this information with your permission using your device’s location service, which combines data from GPS, cell tower, Wi-Fi, and accelerometer sensor data to accurately determine your device’s latitude and longitude while location tracking is activated in the Mapsly mobile app. Mapsly does not collect, access, or store location data from your device when the location tracking feature is turned off on your device.
- Mobile apps statistics. We may collect application crash reports and application usage analytics from users of Mapsly mobile apps for troubleshooting purposes and for improving our software and services.
- Device information. We collect your device’s current IP address, operating system, device type, model, manufacturer, version number, and the device’s unique identifiers. We do not collect your IMEI.
When you use the Mapsly web app and our website, we automatically collect your browser and usage information: browser type, language, time zone, IP address, operating system, and the website you visited before the Mapsly web app and our website. We use this information to improve our web app and our website.
To learn how to opt-out of data collection, see the “How to opt-out of data collection” section below.
How we use your information
Information that we collect from you we may use in the following ways:
- to deliver the functionality of the Service;
- to provide customer support and assistance;
- to process your payments;
- to improve our website;
- to occasionally send you updates about Mapsly functionality and new features, and offer Mapsly features, services, and products that may be of interest to you.
Mapsly does not sell, exchange, transfer, or otherwise give your personally identifiable information to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the purposes listed above. Third parties with whom we may share your information for these purposes are trusted entities who agree to keep this information confidential and who are not allowed to use this information for reasons other than to deliver their respective services to Mapsly.
How to opt-out of data collection
You have the following options to opt-out of data collection:
- You may contact us at any time to request the removal of your Mapsly account or to update your information in it.
- You may visit the Mapsly website anonymously by adjusting your browser settings (using the Incognito mode or turning off cookies for mapsly.com).
- You may prevent the collection of your location data by deactivating Location tracking in User preferences in the Mapsly mobile app on your mobile device, or by revoking the system permission to track location for the Mapsly mobile app in your device’s settings.
- You may unsubscribe from all our newsletter and marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of such emails or by contacting us.
- You may prevent the collection of the Mapsly mobile app’s statistical data from your mobile device by uninstalling the Mapsly mobile app.
- If you’re a registered Mapsly user, you request the removal of your information from Mapsly by contacting your Mapsly administrator.
How we protect your information
We take a wide range of security measures to ensure the safety and security of your personal information. Your information is encrypted both during transmission – using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) – and when stored on our servers. Your information is only accessible to authorized Mapsly personnel.
Cookies are small files that a website or web app stores in your Web browser (if you allow this in your browser settings) that enable the website or web app to “recognize” your browser and track certain metrics like frequency or duration of your visits.
We may use third-party tools and services for the express purpose of better understanding our website visitors. These third parties are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to deliver the functionality of their tools and services for Mapsly’s benefit.
You may choose to prevent the Mapsly website from using cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, be advised that if you turn your cookies for the Mapsly web app, some of the Mapsly functionality may not work properly.
Transferring your information outside of the European Union
When delivering Mapsly Services to you, the information that you give to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). For example, some of the third-party providers that we use for the purposes listed in the section “How we use your information” may be located outside of the EU. When this happens, we take necessary security measures to ensure that your information and privacy rights continue to be protected. By sharing your personal information with us, you are giving your consent to this transfer, storing, or processing.
Retention of personal information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we keep your personal information while you are using Maply Services or until your Mapsly account is closed. We may also keep certain parts of your information longer to comply with applicable laws and their statute of limitation periods and to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
At any time you may opt-out of data collection as described in the “How to opt-out of data collection” section or – to the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction – contact us to request that we delete your information.
Third products and services on our website
California Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
Mapsly fully complies with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
Mapsly complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Mapsly’s website and Service are directed to people at least 13 years and older, and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Data Controller: Mapsly LLC
Contact us anytime at [email protected] or by mail:
340 S Lemon Ave, #4985
Walnut, CA 91789